WITH EFFECT FROM May, 2022
1.2. The Company collects information from you on the Register/Log-in page of the Platform. In the sign up page, you are required to give your personally identifiable contact information (such as name, GST number, pan card details, mobile number and email ID etc.). A verification process is used to confirm your identity through the contact information that you provide. When the Platform requests your identity, the Platform will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested.
1.3. Once a registered participant, you have the option of providing additional identifiable, and other information including but not limited to products, price, orginal manufacturer, ISO certificate, GST number, Pan card number, Drug license and any other business related data, name of your company/clinic, hospital or other healthcare services provider locations, location, data relating to your hospital ,clinic and nursing home, mobile number, email ID, and other personal information(if required) to avail of the Services provided through the Platform. Providing additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional and can be altered or removed by you at any time.
1.4. Every computer/mobile device connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's Internet Protocol or "IP" address. When you request a page from any page within the Company platform, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Platform.2. DATA RETENTION
Upon initial communication from the Company, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company subscription list, you may contact us at [email protected]. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.4. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
4.1 Use Of The Information For Services
he primary goal of the Company in collecting the information is to provide you the online marketplace platform. The Company may use the personal and non-personal information provided by you, including but not limited to, the following ways:
- (a) Identify and reach you;
- (b) Resolve technical issues of access to the Platform via telephone or email;
- (c) Provide you with further information, products and services;
- (d) Better understand users’ needs and interests;
- (e) Personalize your experience and customizing experience;
- (f) Run statistical research and undertake scientific publications
- (g) Improving the product and services offered to current and future users and partners by improving parts of the Platform, including but not limited to the algorithms, logic systems, content, decision support, engineering, artificial intelligence;
- (h) For carrying on audits, due diligence for effecting investments in the company
- (i) Detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity;
- (j) Make disclosures as may be required under applicable law.
- (k) Improve our Platform in order to better serve the user;
- (l) Allow us to better service the user in responding to customer service requests;
- (m) Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
The Company may share your information, including your information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal purposes. The Company also reserves the right to disclose and transfer all such information:
- (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Platform, Website or applicable database;
- (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due 4 diligence process. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Platform and/ or Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- (a) The Company may disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and, or, to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes;
- (c) The Company may disclose your information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties; and
- (d) The Company may disclose your information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
The Company may share aggregated information with the Company's partners/clients/third party software providers as per the terms of any agreement with such partner / client. Information available with the Company may be shared by the Company for provision of the Services or for compliance with its contractual obligations with its partners / clients. The Company shall not be liable for the transfer of any personal identification information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond the Company's control.6.2 Consulting and Sub-Contracting
The Company may sub-contract all or part of the platform services to a third party sub-contractor, partner with another party to provide specific services. When you sign up for these services, the Company will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.7. SPAM
The Company maintains a strict "No-Spam" policy, which means that the Company does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.8. EXCLUSION
When you interact with our Platform or avail the Services, your comments, your name, your mobile number and IP address may be recorded for purposes of maintaining your own account within the Platform. This information is not used to personally identify you outside the Company Platform and Services. In order to diffuse the information in the Company forum to a wider audience, the Company may, from time to time, collect some of your comments to use in a specific publication, print, electronic mailing or other public dissemination. At no point however will your name, your mobile number or IP address be revealed without your consent. In addition, when your comments are used in this fashion, they may be edited to fit with the general content of the publication being prepared. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION10. Security of Information
The Company takes the security of your information very seriously. The Company protects your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The Company has put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such information. It only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. The Platform allows users access to their personal information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information.
The Company uses commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
In the event the Company becomes aware of any breach of the security of your personal information, it will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.11. CONFIDENTIALITY
The Company takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line. No administrator at the Company will have knowledge of your password. OTHER LINKS
The Platform may contain links to other sites, products, platforms and services. These are not necessarily under the control of the Company. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. The Company encourages you to read the privacy policies of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to Platform, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Platform should be the responsibility of the linking party, and the Company shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Platform.12. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If you have any grievance with respect to the Platform or the Services, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at: 8 [email protected] The Grievance Officer shall redress your grievances expeditiously, within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of grievance. Except where required by law, the Company cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding topics unrelated to this policy or the Company's privacy practices. [Note: Since sensitive personal/business data is being collected, appointment of a grievance office is mandatory, as per the IT Act and Rules.]15. CONSENT