- A Blossom blanket is a portable phototherapy device consisting of a fiber-optic pad and a portable illuminator for the treatment of neonatal jaundice
- Revolutionizing the phototherapy treatment by providing completely portable and maintenance free system.
- An ideal solution for promote ‘kangaroo care’ and parent-infant bonding while in jaundice treatment.
- Meets International guideline for phototherapy*
- Light Wavelength: 450 - 475 nm
- Light Intensity / Irradiance: Blossom blanket giving > 35 _W /cm2/nm
- Effective Surface area: Blossom cover 40 X 25 cm surface area from underneath of the baby.