- Delicate Massage: Alternate undulating air circulation performs a delicate massage to the body.
- Non-toxic: Crafted with biocompatible materials which makes this mattress fungistatic and non-toxic to living tissues.
- Adjustable Pressure & Low Noise: The efficient air pump has an adjustable pressure knob & operates in low noise for better sleep with no disturbance.
- Buckle Design: It has a Buckle design so that each airbag can be freely disassembled, and can be individually extracted or replaced.
- Safe & Durable: The air bed is flame & water-resistant for safe & durable use.
Decubitus ulcers occur when a patient is bedridden for a long period of time, whether he is hospitalized, ill or disabled to walk. The continuous pressure applied on the skin cuts off the blood flow and injures the cells.
EASYCARE presents you Anti Decubitus Air Mattress made of high-quality medical-grade Nylon with a tubular cell type pad recommended to prevent bedsores, decubitus & ulcers. It is perfect for the elderly, long-term bedridden patients, paralyzed & post-operative patients.
EASYCARE manufactures & supplies Tubular Type Anti Decubitus Air Mattress with an air pump that has been designed for use at home, nursing home, and hospitals. It is more effective in the prevention of bedsores as compared to other air beds and it’s the most durable air mattress for everyday use.
EASYCARE (EC6012) Tubular Type Anti Decubitus Air Mattress with Air pump
|The EASYCARE (EC6012) Tubular Type Anti Decubitus Air Mattress with Air Pump is a specialized medical device designed to prevent and alleviate pressure ulcers or bedsores in patients who are bedridden or have limited mobility. The mattress features a series of interconnected inflatable tubes that distribute air evenly, reducing pressure on vulnerable areas of the body. The included air pump ensures a constant and regulated airflow for optimal pressure relief. The tubular design enhances patient comfort and promotes better blood circulation. This easy-to-use and durable air mattress system is a valuable addition to healthcare facilities, nursing homes, and home care settings to enhance patient care and comfort.